Saturday, February 4, 2012




The Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
 222 East Harris Street


The most beautiful catholic church I've ever seen. The stain glass, the ornate ceilings and alters were just amazing. Definitely one to go visit if you travel through Savannah...




Forsyth Park fountain  by day or by night is another beautiful location. The city of Savannah has many parks; this one was across the street from the Mansion at Forsyth Park where we stayed in the historic district just walking distance from the River front.


Just a few of the beautiful homes with the decorative iron work railings you see every where in Savannah. The live oak moss covered trees are throughout the historic district.

Hope you've enjoyed the photos.
All photos were taken with a Nikon D 80
Travel photos from our recent vacation to beautiful Savannah Georgia.

2 comments:

  1. Nevalee, These are some awesome pictures. It has been a very long time since I had been through Savannah last. So long that I can verily remember the trip. I'm so happy for the both of you that you got a chance to see one of the most beautiful cities on the eastcoast, not alone the historical refference. Thank you for keeping me in my when posting.
    Love ya,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet, thank you for your kind words. Traveling and seeing this beautiful world God created is such a wonderful blessing. I'm enjoying this season in my life and getting to share my love of photography with family & friends just makes life a little sweeter.

      Delete